|Photo of the Week: Bathtub Gin
With the party going full swing, the new music crew requests bottle service and adjourns to the Alger Mansion’s bathtub.
This nostalgia flash from Robert Spano’s 2004 Brooklyn Phil bon voyage party brought to you courtesy of John Mackey (far right).
- November 21: When we shall see what good comes of separating a man and his iPod.
- Is there an aspiring rock god in your life? This shirt and a full length mirror should have your holiday shopping covered.
- Everything I know about fools and sex scandals I learned from the Republican party. Small wonder that this was on the horizon. [via Radar]
- Don’t leave music arranging to amateurs. It’s terribly dangerous.
- Wondering which side you’re on? Test your threat level by doing a little arranging of your own. [via musical perceptions]
- The key of whine: See what happens when new music and real people connect.
- Wanted: Wealthy composer patron with vacation home, single daughter, and private artillery range. Serious candidates only. [via modern classical]
NewMusicBox provides a space for those engaged with new music to communicate their experiences and ideas in their own words. Articles and commentary posted here reflect the viewpoints of their individual authors; their appearance on NewMusicBox does not imply endorsement by New Music USA.