- The Amateur defined 2006—blogging where journalists feared to tread and playing in ways professional musicians would not have dared.
- Like a bleached blonde: Clearly fake, but you just don’t care.
- The problem with orchestras? They play too much classical music. [via sounds & fury]
- “People who go to Redskins games are hard to tell from those who listen to classical radio.” Well, except for the full-body grease paint.
- And your parents think your Ph.D. is taking an awful long time.
- In the last minute holiday gift bag: For the violist in your life. Or the trombone student. [via musical perceptions]
- Santa, J.S. Bach…Eh, same diff.