Frank J. Oteri visits the home of Edward T. Cone
Wednesday, January 22, 2003—Noon
Videotaped and Transcribed by Randy Nordschow
- Composition as Criticism and Criticism as Composition
- Writing About Music vs. Writing Music
- How Music is Born and Popular Recognition
- On Music Theory
- Is Anything Beyond Analysis?
- On Performances
- Is Analysis and Criticism Always Necessary?
- Teaching and Liberal Education
- The Point of View of the Practicing Musician
- How to End?
- Read a complete transcript of the interview (116KB PDF)